Our Seller Services
To assure you that your property is marketed to its fullest potential and to obtain the highest possible market value, what follows is our detailed and effective marketing strategy for your property:
– Carefully evaluate your home and its competition and current market conditions
– Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to establish fair market value
– Prepare a listing contract
– Prepare a seller disclosure statement
– Enter listing in the MLS system
– Take lots of photographs of the property to highlight its features
– Place ‘For Sale’ sign on the property
– Place lock box on property
– Inform other real estate professionals about this new listing
– Schedule property for agent and buyer tours
– Make listing available on the internet (Realtor.ca, OttawaRealEstate.org, & our office site)
– Hold Open Houses (as agreed to by you) – for the Public
– Hold an Agent Open House – for other local Real Estate professionals
– Arrange showings for other realt estate representatives
– Review list price based on agent feedback and market condition
– Provide a regular update on the market activity of this home
– Present and review all offers with you
– Negotiate the transaction on your behalf
– Finalize the closing
NOTE: City agents don’t advertise their Ottawa listings in any newspapers. Rural agents have had a good record of advertising in the local papers, but the cost of advertising is increasing substantially.
Most newspapers now have an online version of their paper and they need to get that subsidized somehow. Therefore our paper advertising costs are going up steadily.
It is for this reason that Prime Valley Realty won’t be advertising on a regular basis in the Renfrew Mercury, the Arnprior Chronicle or the West Carleton Review going forward. Most buyers are looking at Realtor.ca to find the house they want to look at and hopefully purchase. And we want to keep your realty fees low, so we hope you’ll understand this change.
We can certainly provide additional or non-standard advertising and if you have any concerns or questions please call us to discuss this further at 613-432-9123. We are here to help you and look forward to speaking with you about your real estate initiatives.